Post your track plan/layout design here if you would like to have members of the LD SIG give you a critique. Once you have added your track plan or design here, also go add a topic thread to the LD SIG Forum with the same name as your layout page: Siskiyou Line - HO - Joe Fugate and mention you've posted a new design to the wiki layout critique section. You'll get more traffic if you also post a direct link to your track plan wiki page in your forum message.
NOTE: To post content in this wiki, you need to get a login, so please email the Webmaster and request a login. We've allowed open login creation but unfortunately spammers and vandals have been creating new logins and defacing our wiki, so we now require you to specifically request a login in order to add your content to this wiki. Thank you spammers for making the world such a hassle for the rest of us -- may you get what you so richly deserve.
Posted Track Plans / Layout Designs
O, G Scale
- (need some track plans!)
- Durango, Rico & Northern - Sn3 - Pat Yupours
- Rio Grande Southern - Sn3 - Bill Beverly
- DRGW/Crystal River - S - Steve Wolcott
- Santa Fe Lubbock Zone 4 - HO - Michael Powell
- IAIS Grimes Line - HO - James McNab
- Tempe Industrial Lead - HO - Michael Powell
- Ekedal Siskiyou Lumber layout - HO - Jan Roger Ekedal
- New Bedroom Layout - HO - Jeff Gerow
- Un-named LA switching layout - HO - Michael Powell
- Route 66 Railway - HO - Charles Porterfield
- DRGW II - HO - Benny
- Layout room design - HO - Bob Hayes
- Layout room track design - HO - Bob Hayes
- Layout room track design II - HO - Bob Hayes
- ICG and Calumet RR - HO - Steve Johnson
- Rock Ridge and Train City - HO - Chip Engelmann
- Minnesota Transfer Railway - HO - Stein Rypern
- Basic HO Layout - HO - Nat Booth
- Tonopah & Goldfield RR - HO - Nevin Wilson
- Big Dreams Small Layout - HO - Ward Stolk
- Albion,Lancing and Madison RR - HO - Tom Bell
- Rutland - HO - Alan Palmer
- Mesa & Tidewater Junction
- Modular station - HO - Maurizio Melis
- Progressive Rail - HO - Stein Rypern
- Hiawatha Avenue - HO - Stein Rypern
- DRGW Freelanced - HO - Ryan Blundon
- MEC - Dover-Foxcroft & Portland - HO - Mike Sherbak
- CPT and Santa Fe - N - Upstate Gator
- PRR Panhandle Division - N Scale - Steve Hanlon
- CP - N - Jim Howarth
- Wombleland - N - Warren Wills
- Unnamed - N - Larry Wood
- FEC Key West Terminus - N - Mark Fredrickson
- Ouachita & Mississippi Valley, Merril, AR - N - Rhett Graves
- San Francisco Commuters and Santa Cruz Mountains - N - Enzo Fortuna
- Espee Bay to Bay, From the City to Santa Cruz, CA - N - Enzo Fortuna
- Bay to Bay, 2008Plan, CA - N - Enzo Fortuna
- Burlington C&I Sub - N-scale - Paul Leonard
- Canadian Pacific Logging Branchline - N - Brent DeWolff
- Delaware & Hudson - N-scale - Jim Kueneman
- Railroad with no name - N-scale - J. Douglas Fisher
- (need some track plans!)
Add your layout design for critique
- To make a new entry:
- Above on Posted Layout Designs click  on the right.
- Add your entry to the list -- you can just copy an entry and then paste it at the bottom of the list if you like.
- Edit your new entry so it reads: your layout name - your scale - and your name.
- Click save page -- you should see your new entry in the list above, but it should be red, which means it's new.
- Click your new red entry and tell us about your layout. Upload your track plans, and post digital images (image posting example) that show us your space or illustrate some design element you want to include.
- Click save to save your new page!
- Go to the LD SIG forum and post a message soliciting comments about your plan in the wiki critique section!
- NOTE: Make sure and include at the bottom of your new entry page [[Category:Critiques]] (just the text, no formatting). This adds it to the index below automatically. Also, avoid putting special characters in your critique name (don't use !@#$%^&* in your critique name) or it can cause problems.