If you're a member who is currently building a model train layout, then we're interested in learning more about what you're up to!
This section of the wiki is devoted to those who have a layout project underway. If you are past the track planning stages and now building your model railroad, we encourage you to create a page or two to tell us about it. If you already have a model railroading layout website on the internet, then add a summary page to tell us a little bit about your railroad and give us a nice link to your site!
NOTE: To post content in this wiki, you need to get a login, so please email the Webmaster and request a login. We've allowed open login creation but unfortunately spammers and vandals have been creating new logins and defacing our wiki, so we now require you to specifically request a login in order to add your content to this wiki. Thank you spammers for making the world such a hassle for the rest of us -- may you get what you so richly deserve.
Member Layout Projects
- Need Layouts
- Siskiyou Line - HO - Joe Fugate
- Aussie Victorian - HO - David Head
- 1892 Housatonic Railroad - HO - Craig Bisgeier
- Erie NY Division (and Hoboken Shore Railroad) - HO - Riley Triggs
- Northern Central Railroad - Lebanon Valley Division - HO - Guy Wilson
- Westport Terminal Railroad - HO - Wolfgang Dudler
- Unnamed **Updated 10/06/07** - HO - Ryan Blundon
- NY&E: Northern Lights Branch - HO - Allen Byrne
- The CB&Q in Wyoming - HO - Mark Brunton
- The Chicago, Indianapolis, Nashville & Southern (The Nashville Road) - HO - Andrew Keeney
- The New York Harbor Railroad - HO - David Ramos
- The Dry Prong, Bentley & Gulf Lines - HO - George Simmons
- Missouri Pacific Joppa Subdivision-HO-Thomas Austin
- Missouri Pacific Neely Sub-HO-Jerry Glow
- Nelson & Fort Sheppard Brian Stokes
- New Haven RR Waterford Branch - HO - Jon Dandridge
- Espee Western Division: Martinez & Niles Sub - HO - Vince Vargas
- Sacrey Southern Railroad - HO - John & Anita Sacrey
- BNSF GPR sub - HO - Ross Gerin
- Smokerise Valley NKP- HO - Mark Thomas
- Northern Pacific Tacoma Division - HO - Phil Keppers
- MEC - (The Dover-Foxcroft and Portland) - HO Scale - Mike Sherbak
- Cascade Subdivision - N - Mark Lestico
- Yamakai - N - Bob Wright
- BNSF -N - Tomas Anderson
- CN - N - Middy
- CS&WP/Cool Springs & Whispering Pines railroad
- Small San Jose-inspired WP/SP Switching Layout - N - Byron Henderson
- Oakland Harbor Belt - N - Byron Henderson
- Ouachita & Mississippi Valley - N - Rhett Graves
- Cajon Subdivision - N - Austin White
- (need some layouts!)
Add your layout ...
To add your layout project to this page:
- You have to create a login and be logged in to post to the LDSIG Wiki. Click Login/Signup in the navigation menu on the left.
- Once logged in, click  to the right of the Member Layout Projects section, above.
- Add a new entry with the name of your layout - your scale - and your name. Copying one of the other entries and then editing it may be helpful.
- Then click save.
- Your new entry will be a link in red, which means it does not yet exist.
- Click your new entry link and you will be taken to a new page where you can post your layout project details.
- Describe what you're doing, upload scans of your track plans, post digital images (image posting example) of your construction progress, and so on.
- Add [[ Category:Layouts ]] to the bottom of your post and it will be added automatically to the index below.
NOTE: Please keep any images you post to less than 300K and no larger than about 800 pixels by 600 pixels.